Friday 18 May 2012

7 Super Shots from Tasmania

I am very much intrigued by HostelBookers 7 Super Shots Competition. Well, I tried to come up with own 7 Super Shots from my exploring activities around Tasmania. Here's my 7 photos that:

1. Takes my breath away...
This breath-taking view is the Isthmus between North Bruny Island and South Bruny Island. 



 2. Makes me laugh/smile...
These two "Ball-Men" put up surprising stunts and death defying acts during Tasmania's Annual Taste Festival 2011.
 3. Makes me dream...
Can you think of a better place to dream? Walking along the world's tallest flowering trees at the Tahune Forest AirWalk is surely a dreamy place to be...
4. Makes me think...
Just by looking at these stalactites inside the Hastings Caves, I can't help but ponder that it took millions of years to create a natural beauty like this one.
5. Makes my mouth water...
This delectable "Pavlova" smoldered with strawberries, blue berries and raspberries was served during our Boxing Day 2011 Party... Makes my mouth water each time...


 6. Tells a story...
The Port Arthur Historic Site ruins speak for itself. Indeed, these historic landmarks tell a tale of how convicts lived during that era.
 7. I am most proud of (aka my worthy of National Geographic shot)...
This is what Tasmania is all about, pristine, all-natural and historic. The magnificent top view of the Eaglehawk Neck is just a spectacular panorama of beauty. 
Want to have your own 7 Super Shots? Well, check the rules: http://blog.hostelbookers.com/travel/7-super-shots/

4 comments: